Saturday, January 28, 2012

Science Museum











We had Brookie's follow-up appointment and we decided to go to the Science Museum.  We spent over 2 hours exploring and experimenting!  We saw dinosaurs and trains, played music, experimented with water and light, and played at a playground.  I loved to watch their eyes light up as we went into each room.  Tatum really enjoyed seeing the rocket.  She loves space and talks about being an astronaut:)  The kids got to go inside and "see" the Earth from space.  Brookie was fascinated with each new thing we saw:)  Her favorite thing was the playground equipment.  Colin loved seeing all the trains throughout history.  He was also very taken with the dinosaurs.  His favorite part was called Take a Closer Look.  They can't wait to go back!

1 comment:

Brady Family said...

How fun! You have inspired me, I have been hesitant to take my crew to the science center but I think we might venture soon. Your pics make it look so fun!