Friday, November 14, 2008

A Visit to the Museum







I took the kids to the museum last Sunday while Dennis went to the football game. It just re-opened after renovations. It now has a play area with a marble run, a light up lego area, and a giant lite-brite. Colin and Tatum had so much fun! We were there for two hours and probably could have stayed longer.
We started in the water room which is Colin's favorite. Neither kiddo would wait to put on a smock. Good thing that they had an air dryer! We then bolted upstairs to the market place where Tatum cooked and Colin played the clerk. Next came the block area where Colin and Tatum each did their own thing. Back downstairs, we played in a ball and scarf run, and created our own fort. Colin's new favorite was the light up lego table. Tatum was very taken with the circus blocks. They fit together to make a circus train and had many noise features.
I loved watching the kids enjoy themselves. I knew they were really engaged because I didn't get any photos of them looking at me. I don't even think they knew that i was taking their picture. We can't wai to go back!!!!!

No comments: