Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Where Has the Time Gone???









Oh boy, I have been a bad blogger this summer! It was just that we were so busy and then I was just so tired at the end of each day. Let's see, this summer we went bowling and mini golfing a lot:) We went down to Newport and spent the day together. We went to our favorite restaurant and watched some boats. My mom and I took the kids to Six Flags and had a great day! The kids got to go to Wiggles World and Thomas Town. We spent the whole day there and will definitely go back next year! Den and I took the kids to Lake Compounce. It was a chilly day, so we didn't do the water park, but still had a blast! Colin and Tatum went on some rides all by themselves. Tatum loved the roller coaster:) Colin, not so much:) We also went down to the aquarium to meet our friends Kelly and Jeff that we met in China. It was so nice to see them again and the kids really seemed to enjoy the play date. Colin turned 5 in August! I can't believe it:)
School started last week and we are settling into a nice schedule with that. Colin is loving doing more...especially the math and reading parts. Tatum likes being a big girl and doing more things like Colin...especially papers to put on the fridge:0 I so love being able to teach them! In a little bit, we are heading outside for some science experiments with wind. Such a great day for it too!
I promise to do a better job as the seasons begin to change. On Saturday, we leave for our cruise to Bermuda. We can't wait!!!!!

No comments: