Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Gymnastics Show






On Monday, Tatum had her first gymnastics show. It was so cute! They started around a large play parachute. They stretched around it and then got to play on it. Tatum started at the balance beam and let the teacher work with her while I watched. We moved on to the bars and the rope swing. Tatum LOVES the rope swing.
Just then, someone came in looking for me. It seems that Colin told the teachers in his playroom that he needed to use the potty. I was very excited that he told them, but his timing...well. I had to leave to bring Colin to the bathroom and Tatum actually stayed with the teacher and continued without me! How cute is she! We headed to vault and another favorite...the trampoline!
At the end of class, each kid got to stand on the mat and receive their award. Tatum got "most flexible". She was so excited to get...her stamp and coloring page! Mom was more excited about the ribbon and the smile.

No comments: