Friday, July 18, 2008

Back in Hong Kong!





It is so nice to be back in civilization! The hotel seems even nicer this time around. We walked around the outlets and had some lunch when we got here. Later, we are heading over to Hong Kong Disney to end this trip on a high note! We can take the train right from the hotel. We plan on having some dinner, riding some rides and watching the fireworks. I will post those photos tonight.

I'm sorry that I couldn't post any photos last night, we had to pack and put the bags out early. We all got up at 4:30 to begin our journey. The flight was very short, only 40 minutes!
I have posted some of the photos from The Red Couch yesterday.
I will update more later when we return from Disney!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww miss debbi shes so cute !
i see that you enjoyed hong kong disney.
see you soon, and tatum too !
:) can't wait.

-sarah chin

Anonymous said...

LOVE that first photo :-)

Love,
Kelli